Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 3- VLCD R1P2W1

Today was my first day of the VLCD. (Very Low Calorie Diet) Overall, it has gone pretty well. I did start to get a headache, but drank a horrible cup of coffee and it seemed to go away. I have not been hungry- but have had more of just the desire to eat! Water has been my friend today!

Breakfast:
water

Snack:
3 large strawberries
1 piece wheat Melba toast

Lunch:
100 grams sirloin steak (cooked on George Foreman grill with seasoning YUMMY)
1 roma tomato

Snack:
1 apple
1 piece wheat Melba toast

Dinner:
1/2 cup 94/6 ground beef cooked in skillet, drained, and rinsed (added seasoning)
5-6 slices of cucumber

Water-
as of now, 100 ounces

1 comment:

  1. Hey my coffee wasn't that bad... ok yes it was but work coffee has ruined me. And somebody got me hooked on french vanilla creamer. I am very proud of you and all you have accomplished not just in this but everything. Love you sweetie

    ReplyDelete