Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 7- VLCD

Water? Really- WHY do I hate water so much? And because I hate it so much I torture myself with it at the end of each day. Like drinking 48ozs of it within the last hour before I go to bed. Yes, everyone can see the answer to that problem. Either I a)get up all night to go potty or b)pee the bed! I really don't like either option. Good thing tomorrow is a new day!

Breakfast:
water

Snack:
Strawberries, diced up and sprinkled with Truvia (yummy!)
Melba toast

Lunch:
shredded lettuce sprinkled with lemon juice (i hate lettuce, but this was o-kay :|)
3.5ozs chicken breast

Snack:
1 Orange

Dinner:
3.5ozs steak
1 roma tomato


*******************************

Something I noticed- I had read on other sites that the grapefruit and orange can seem to not last and make you hungry again.. This was my first time to eat an orange on this diet. I didn't really get hungry, but it was the first time I started feeling a bit shaky or something. It was odd. I started drinking my water and got dinner for the family ready (they all got to eat spaghetti!) so I could eat too. Since eating dinner, I have not had any issues with how I was feeling. So, could be the orange- might not be. I will try it again (maybe tomorrow) and see how it goes. It was definitely yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment