Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 11- VLCD WHY??

Well... I am SO mad at myself. My sister and I took the kids swimming about and hour a way to an indoor pool. About 15mins from there, is an awesome chicken place that we love. It's always been a tradition to go there every year on spring break after taking the kids swimming. Well, today the kids were begging to go and my sister wanted to go, and...and...and...we went. I actually didn't eat too horribly while there. They have absolutely nothing on their menu of 10 items that does fall into the diet protocol. So...I am not sure how that will go over with the hcg thing. I am scared to see the scale in the morning. At least I did two hours of swimming so that maybe helped burn off some calories that I ate. I still feel like a dumb dumb. I can tell you, the food definitely didn't taste THAT good.

Breakfast:
water

Lunch:
6 strawberries
3oz chicken breast

Dinner:
cheat- :{

No comments:

Post a Comment