Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 5- VLCD

I know my post titles are so boring, but I am trying to count down my days to be done with this phase. No, the phase isn't that hard- I just want to have a little bit more freedom! Today was a weird day. For some reason, my legs felt like mush all day long- as if I had run a marathon the day before. Nothing tasted good- not even my water. I didn't drink all the water I wanted to, in fact only about half :| whoops!

Breakfast:
Water

Snack:
Strawberries
1pc Melba Toast

Lunch:
3.5ozs chicken breast
1 cup shredded lettuce

Snack:
Cinnamony Apple Bake

Dinner:
1 roma tomato
few bites of hamburger meat. It didn't taste good to me, so I didn't finish it.

I didn't eat 1 piece of the Melba toast, and I only had about 1 ounce of the meat for dinner. I wasn't hungry though so I figure it was fine... I hope it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment