Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 10- VLCD R1P2W2

A week ago today I started the phase 2 of this diet- the very low calorie part. I weighed in today exactly 11lbs less than what I did when I started!!! Not only that, but I took my second week pictures today and I can definitely notice a difference!! So, I am pretty excited!

Breakfast:
Water

Lunch:
3oz steak
1/2 grapefruit

Dinner:
3oz shrimp
1 roma tomato
1/2 grapefruit

My hunger was less today. I managed to drink quite a bit more water today than what I have been and early on. The only things I am somewhat concerned about is that 1- I got my hair cut today and the girl used some product on my hair. I am not sure what it was. And 2- I got my eyebrows waxed and the girl used baby oil after. I asked her to use baby oil because I was pretty sure that it was okay to use. Not sure about the hair products though. I am just going to cross my fingers that they look okay and be happy to be beautified!!

No comments:

Post a Comment