Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sleep!! I got sleep!!

I normally don't get very good sleep because 2 of our kids are crazy sleepers! They both come in get in bed with us every morning around 4:30am. One in between us, and one on the other side of me. It gets hard to sleep with no way to get comfortable and no room. So, last night when they came in I decided no more! I had the one get in bed with his brother and the other I convinced to get back in her bed with our warm doggie! It worked! I went back to my bed and sleep the best I have in quite a while now! The only thing is...it made me sleep later than normal so I had to take my HCG later than I normally do...by 2 HOURS! I hope that won't affect anything.. :\

The only other thing it really makes a difference with is my water. I have a little schedule that I like to follow. Like...drink 24ozs before my morning snack.. Now I don't have as long to gulp my water down. *wah* I hate water!

No comments:

Post a Comment