Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 17- VLCD R1P2W3

Today was a decent day. It started off with the scale saying I had lost 2lbs, so that was motivation to keep going! Good thing because I had the chance to eat 2 (TWO!!) cupcakes...and passed them both up! Today was my daughter's birthday. I thought about it in advance and decided it would be best to buy a pack of 6 pre-made cupcakes rather than to bake a cake and have the temptation of it here with me. It works out perfectly because there are 6 people in my family! The birthday girl got to eat my cupcake. Don't worry, she didn't mind one bit! I even passed them out and got icing on my fingers and didn't lick it off. It was a great test. Easter should be a breeze, right?

Oh, I was feeling hungry today. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that I didn't start really drinking my water until later in the day. I really need to drink it earlier in the day. Weird thing- I hate using public bathrooms so if I know that I am going to be out and about I try to lay low on the water intake. Since I helped out at the kids' school today, then had to get cuppycakes afterwards I didnt get home till around 2. I have since managed to get down almost a whole gallon of water since. Yes, I will be up all night again tonight making several trips to the bathroom. It reminds me of being pregnant!

Breakfast:
Water

Lunch:
onion burger
5 to 6 strawberries

Dinner:
100 grams steak
1 roma tomato
apple yummyness!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO 2 LBS!!!! Wonder if upping the dosage is making a difference or you just came off a plateu or what... interested in seeing the next few days results for you!!!

    YAY YAY YAY on not eating the cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this morning was only down by 1. I initially thought the 2 lbs was because of the higher dosage, but after today I am not really sure.

    ReplyDelete