Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 24- VLCD R1P2W3

Today has been a super tough day as far as the diet is concerned. I didn't drink nearly enough water. And my food eating was terrible!!! I was craving sweets all day long. I believe my TOM may be heading this way. And now I sit, with a craving to eat something...anything...EVERYTHING and trying not to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast:
a slight amount of water

Lunch:
1 whole boiled egg
1 white only from boiled egg
a few crackers 5 are okay, but not the 10 I ate and definitely NOT all at the same time

Snack:
bowl of cinnamon toast crunch...with 1% milk. (HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I didn't eat anything else all day. I am sure that is part of the reason why I am having a hard time tonight. I am quite sure that I need to eat something. (healthy of course!)

Edit: I ended up eating the white only of a boiled egg before bed. Yeah, I suck! :{

3 comments:

  1. Why the WHITES!?!?! THEY ARE THE GROSS PART!!!! Tomorrow (or today) is a NEW DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To verify my previous comment I had to type PODSHIL... That's a weird think to type... and a good name for the white of an egg... It's my new slang term.

    I really don't like the podshil part of the egg....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whites are the least calories of the whole egg. Protocol says you can have 1 whole egg, and 2 whites or "podshils" lol I add some salt to them and don't mind them at all!

    ReplyDelete