Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 27- VLCD + Easter +

Today didn't go as bad as I expected. I kind of ate like I planned. I didn't eat on my diet, but didn't go over board either. Well, I didn't go over board in my eyes. I did have one piece of cake that I was not planning on. But, I am not going to fret on that. Also, my TOM came today and that might explain all the sugar cravings I had been/was having! lol I really tried to be somewhat good and think I did a pretty good job of that. If I can learn that I can still have the foods I like, just in smaller portions I would do much better off in life. I just never learned that until now!

Breakfast:
Water

Lunch:
3-4 bites potato salad
2-3 bites macaroni salad
6-7 crackers with spinach dip
2 bites of my healthy burger w/cheese
1 bite baked beans
1 cookie. the kind with icing on top. (no need to tell me!)
1 drink of sugar free kool-aid

Dinner:
3-4 very small pieces of ham
1 piece of carrot cake.
1 small sip of orange soda

You can see my day was carb-a-licious! I'm not going to be too hard on myself. I walked almost a mile and was active all day. Now, when I see what the scale says...THEN I will probably be hard on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment