Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 30- VLCD

Today was a bit easier, but I am still struggling with cravings. I swear, there are certain times where it is not so great to be a female!

Breakfast:
water

Lunch:
1 hard boiled egg

Dinner:
subway sub about 4"

I know the sub was NOT on the diet. I have figured out that part of my problem is that I have GOT to eat my lunch! When I am busy and I don't eat it then, I think I will be okay. But then I end up hungry and just eat whatever (hence the subway). I didn't have a soda or chips, but the bread alone from the sub was bad enough!!

I need some encouragement... post, text, or e-mail me encouragements...PLEASE!!!


BTW- I have NOT liked the scale lately. I have gained back 3.2 lbs. NO FUN!! that in itself is some motivation to keep going. I don't have that much longer on this phase...I need to just get it DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment