Short Term Weight Loss Goal

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bye bye soda...

Remember the orange soda from last night? Well, it kept tormenting me! Before I did something really stupid, I asked my sweet hubby to take it away or pour it out! Knowing me, I would gone to pour it out and tried to take "one last drink" so no, I cannot be trusted! lol Thankfully he moved it and it was no longer next to me tormenting me. Normally, I take my water to bed with me. Had I done that, I would have been fine.

Speaking of water and bed- I do recommend anyone to take water with them to bed. It helps me fight my night time cravings when I am still up, but on the computer or watching a show in bed with the hubby. Also, during the night I wake up thirsty. The water is right there. And first thing in the morning I am always ready to start drinking. I wait until after I weigh, of course- but I will have the bottle in hand ready for after scale. These are just other ways to get more water in during the day (and night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment